The Rocky Mountain Soaring Association is hosting the
US Team Selections over Labor Day Weekend August 30 -
Sept. 1.  In order to encourage the volunteer help
necessary to make this event successful we are
arranging a raffle limited to event volunteers.  While
there will be a variety of prizes, Skip Miller has
donated a complete Airtronics Stylus radio package -
including the feature card of your choice to be given
as the grand prize.  All volunteers that work a
minimum of one 4-hr shift will be eligible. Bonus
tickets are available for committing to the entire
weekend and for early signup.

If you are planning on attending to watch the event,
we sure can use some help and you get the added bonus
of observing up close, and being eligible for the
raffle.  Details and online signup can be found at
http://www.jmccconsulting.com/rmsa/F3JTeamSelections.htm.
 Hope to see you there...
Jim Monaco