Hey Folks,
Some updating of the Nats Pages on the LSF site has been done, but not all of
them... I still need to get some Pix Up there as well.

We have discovered a problem with the Site Hosts and CGI scripts, which has
slowed us on getting the Nomination Page up.

The election Committee has been selected, and LIKE THE LAST ELECTION, an
address is included at the bottom of the nomination ballet so that it can be
printed and mailed in to one of the committee persons.

We have 3 people involved in this effort. One will collect Internet ballots,
one will collect mail in ballots, and a 3rd will collate and puiblish the data
to the LSF site.

We are going to try to have the issue sometime this week. Meanwhile, as I
type,
we are putting up the mail-in nomination ballet only, for those of you who are
in a hurry to nominate someone.

Please be mindful, of who and why you nominate, be sure that they will have
the time to put in on the job.

The board nominations will be included on the ballet as well.
Jim Deck, is willing to serve his last stand "As Secretary".. This will insure
a smooth transition to the "NEW Crew" if he remains.
Edwin Wilson, is Stepping up for President,
And Ron Allen is will ing to serve his last stand "As Treasurer."
The Board currently has no options for Vice President.

Only LSF Members, those who have achieved Level 1 as of August 1, 2003 are
elegible to participate in this process.
Only one vote will be casts per eligible person, If more than one vote is
discovered from the same person, those votes shall be nulled by the election
committee.

All nominations must be in by October 1, 2003, either Mail or Internet.

A List of who was nominated and the number of votes recieved, will be listed
on the LSF site, after Nominations close, and the ballot is generated.

Sooo, let the campagin begin.

I am sorry that this is getting started a little late, What with locating in
the last couple of weeks,working and the Nats, things have been a little hetic
to say the least.

Thank You
Jack Strother
LSF President