IF you did the servo calc for ruddervators on a open class plane, you'll find that in a total sky'd out speed dive with a heavy 3m plane, you need about 11oz per rudder vator.

The 225's have lots more than that and should last a long time...but what the heck better stout servos in the nose rather than lead :-)

I flew V's for most of my early soaring experiences and used HS55s on my 3m TD and slope ships..mounted right in the tails.

Saw a really nice Magic 3m this weekend that has to be about 10 years old with little Hitecs in the tials too.

Gordy