Hi, Chuck and all,
I have been doing the same, that is, charging my Cockpit and Pico
transmitters with the Peak Sirius Smart Charge with  the Multiplex adapter.
I agree with Chuck that the Cockpit is about the best ergometric transmitter
available.  Now, if only Tom Hoopes  would make available his  sailplane
programming for the Cockpit, then..............................  Read this,
tom?
Dave Darling
Modesto, CA