After having a wierd flying Zenith in a couple of rounds today at a club
contest, i.e. after launch needed full up trim and was just flying wierd but
then would be fine and fly fine, no issues could be seen on the ground until
tonight in the living room when one of the elevon servos locked up with 1/8"
down elevator position and I was moving only one half of the V.  Am in need
of a Multiplex Micro MCV2 servo, this week, so I can fly at Pumpkin Fly this
wekend.  Anyone have one please contact me off exchange.

TIA, Marc
Findlay OH