I have been flying an Eracer lateley that has the woven carbon-kelver fuse
and have been having glitching, droping a flap and was wondering if anyone
has had similar problems and found a cure. My antenna was inside fuse but
has been move to outside bottom. I'm using Hi Tech Super Slim and Stylus.
Jerry