My old method of delivering my semi monthly newsletter has gone kaput
for several reasons, so I have created a neat new way to deliver it to
those interested. You have to re-join even if you got the old one.

Join the new EMM Topica semi monthly newsletter, viewable on the web or
in you email. Many special offers, new products, and announcements. You
have to join by subscribing here:

http://www.topica.com/lists/EMM

or send a blank email to subscribe to this address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You will need to activate HTML in you email to get the graphics.
Graphics not available on the web view.

John Derstine

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.net