Flying Addict wrote:

It never ceases to baffle me the different foam prejudices. There is one
group that thinks they are to good to fly foam. Then there are the guys that
only fly foam. How limiting.

There are times where foam is the right thing to fly. There is good lift and
you want to fly, but the landing area is filled with boulders. The end of
the day and your reflexes are worn out from flying all day and you don't
want to turn your glass plane into a baggie. MoM racing with out fear.
Combat.

On the other hand, why is it that some guys that never take off their
training wheels and fly glass planes? Haven't they ever seen the huge speed
range of a glass plane? Haven't they ever seen the big vertical climb out
after a good speed run? The sound of a glass plane at speed is awesome.
Let's face it, NO foam plane can come close the performance if a good glass
plane.

The more types of planes you fly the more fun you have. Isn't that the
point?

The Flying Addict

Your right flying addict, but like in everything their are some who are like the Talaban of soaring, my way only my way the rest must be eliminated.