At 10:17 PM -0800 11/14/03, William Malvey wrote:
Joe Wurts wrote:

I'll provide my contest mantra:
"I'd far rather be lucky than good", which goes with the Thermal Dorkation events...

I've been working my whole life to see if I could be good and lucky. No luck so far :~{

I don't remember who said this, may be it was my mentor, Sam Crawford.

" The more practice you do, the more lucky you get."

-- Brian Chan An Electric Airplane [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mateo.Ca.USA RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.