  From: Mike Remus
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 9:38 PM
  Subject: Wing Rod

  Hey, anyone have a piece of really hard straight 5/16" steel rod they can
sell me?  It needs to be at least 11 inches long for my new Duck.(old Duck
kit) Maybe it's a Disco Duck!  ( an 80's term)
  Thanks
  Mike Remus
  V.P. LOFT Glider Club
  7236 Karen Court
  Fort Wayne IN 46835
  LSF 5 #112
  Dreams are the seedlings of reality.  Dream Lofty dreams!