With 3 donors, for the 2004 NATS !!!
and the Cross Country Page is up as well.
Check us out
http://www.silentflight.org
http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2004/Nats2004.html
http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2004/Donor2004.html
http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2004/XC/default.html

We are doing X/C a little different this year...

We ARE inviting Scale Aero Tow guys to come play with us at the 2004 Soaring Nationals in Muncie.

See the details by clicking on the links above..

Thanks Jack

ps...My new 5 meter Ventus 2ax from Endless Mountain Models, might be here in December....Plenty of time to get it ready for X/C.... 9-)

Jack Strother           LSF President
Granger, IN             LSF 2948
                        LSF Level IV
                        CSS Silver
2003 LSF/AMA Soaring Nationals Event Director
http://www.silentflight.org