At 08:18 AM 11/21/03 -0500, you wrote:
I have a two channel airplane with standard size servo's and a 1000 ma battery pack. Any ideas on how long the pack will last while flying a slope LSF task. Going for my 2 hour and want to make sure before starting I have enough life in my battery. What is the typical draw for 2 standaerd servos?

Denny
When I did my 8 hour slope flight I used a 1200 m/amp hour battery. The model was
a two channel two servo model.
When I got home I discharged the battery to 1.1 Volts and found that I had used
600m/amp/hours

The 1000 would do the job well on two channels and only 2 hours.

Eddie the Eagle