[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

A lot of good skin grafs have been dumped in the garbage.:-(

So lets recycle and keep each other flying!

Gordy

Good idea Gordy, as you already know i had to do a major skin graf on the center section of my Hera. Larry Jolly provided me with a carbon fiber that looked like 1/2 oz. cloth top and bottom. Looks very ugly right now but I think after some pain staking finishing it will look almost as good as new. Skin graft's in the field would be a great idea. Anyone know of a source for 1/2 oz carbon cloth?
BTW Tom Copp at Composite Specialties has a section on his web site for used moldie parts. f3x.com

BP