Hi Guys,

I have the following planes for sale.

Silent Dream 2.8M in Excellent Condition with HS85MG Servos on Flaps and Ailerons and
HS81 Servos on the Ruddervators and an 1100ma RX Battery. Plane does not include motor
or controller but was set up for Hacker B40. I will also throw in two 8 Cell SCR1900MA
Flight Batteries. The plane is red and white. I can email pictures if interested. I
would like to get $500 plus shipping. Please email me if interested at [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

SLOPERS FOR SALE:

NIB Combat Wings XR: $45.00 plus shipping.

NIB Bowmans Sonic DS Wing: $40.00 plus shipping.

NIB Vortech Models BD-5: $100.00 plus shipping.

I can take PayPal but please add 3% for PayPal fees.

Thanks,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS