I am selling two planes to make room for some new toys.

        1. Acacia 3m  The plane is yellow and red, see photos of it on Tom Copp's
F3x.com site. It has JR 168's digitals for the ailerons, Hitec 85mg for the flaps and
rudder, a Hitec 5245 digital for the elevator, and an five cell 1300 mamp battery. I
have modified the plane by installing a 1" ballast tube in the fuse that holds 67 oz
and  two tubes in the center panel.  All the ballast is included. The plane has a few
landing scratches on the nose cone and bottom of the fuse, other then that it is fine.
It does not have one of those hookie things on the bottom of the fuse.
 $1050 plus shipping. Shredair bag $75 extra

        2. Viper (RnR model 112" three piece wing) White with red bottom.  It has JR
368's for the v-tail, Hitec 5125's for the ailerons and Hitec 225 mg on the flaps. The
battery is a 1600+ mamp 5 cell and the fuse ballast tube holds about 24 oz. I have
about 46oz of ballast for the tube in the center panel. The fuse had a small stress
crack that has been repaired.
$875 plus shipping. Shredair bag $75 extra

I can provide detailed photos of both planes.
Thanks
Mart Falarski