You can get twisted wires from  http://www.rc-dymond.com/    $3.00 for 10
feet 22 Ga.
Fred

At 07:25 AM 12/17/2003, Dick Williamson wrote:
>>I hear it is a good idea to separate servo wires and twist them
>>prior to running them through wings and into servo beds.  I hear it
>>prevents radio interference.  Is this true?  How do you get them to
>>stay and not unwind after you twist them?

>Follow John Derstine's advice about twisting the wires.  When the wires
>are twisted, take a heat gun and run it along the wires.  This slightly
>softens the plastic coverings and the twists tends to stay set.

I've tried this, I twist with a drill and heated with various hot air guns,
the wires just spring apart as soon as unclamped.  I've taken to braiding
the wires loosely, doesn't take that long to do, never untwists and when
the neighbor asks what you did last night, you can always say "braided
servo leads".  That'll keep them wondering, if they aren't already.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.

Bill Johns
Pullman, WA
USA