Hello.  I purchased a 3M Xtail Acacia from Composite Specialties(good service from
Tom, plane arrived quickly and well packaged, thanks Tom). Three questions:
1) Anyone know a good starting Cg for this plane?
2) How about the top actuated flaps? Any problems with them being driven from the top?
3) I guess this is a fairly new version of the Acacia, would appreciate any
opinions/info from anybody flying one.
Thanks, Walter

---
GG