Oh yes, Its happening again in Bloomington IN. (I.U. Stadium parking lot)
We fly no matter what the weather and have been so for 25 years.
Predicted weather: High 49°F, Low 26°F, Few Showers.
9 to 9:30 +/- Pilots meeting. (AMA card and 5 bucks)
Tasks to be decided at start of contest.
100 inches or less wingspan.
Thermal Chili provided.

Come on out and thump on Gordy and Johnny ;-)

See ya there,
Brent Hoover