--- Tom Hoopes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One dichotomy that exists is the definition of a foamie... while the
> attitude of invincibility seems to be prevalent amongst the pilots
flying
> Zagis, Boomerangs and other non-scale foamies. I think this is perhaps
the
> crux of the problem.

Tom is right on point. I'd like to see a good definition that clearly
divides the scale/performance planes that happen to be made from EPP
from the EPP combat wing and the like. However, until that definition is
created, in order to be decisive and clear at the Tri-Slope Six-Pack, we
decided to draw a line that all should recognize before they arrive. We
don't want to draw the line after someone drives hours to Eastern
Washington with their "flying tape ball" and then feel that they were
excluded based on subjective preference.

Hasta,

Jay Decker

Tri-Slope Six-Pack
May 15th and 16th