Scobie:
    The Oregon dept of Aviation published "100 Quotes on the Wonder of
Flight" to commemorate 100 years of powered flight.  It's a neat little
book.  A friend got me a copy at a "black tie" dinner in Washington, DC.
Try www.aviation.state.or.us or call 800-874-0102.  Among my favorites:
"Though I fly through the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil for I am at
80,000 feet and climbing." - Sign over the entrance to the SR-71 operating
location on Kedena AB, Okinawa.
                    Jim Deck