We have cell phones, we have picture cell phones, we have Zagis with 10 million pound
batteries.
We can have a cell phone be the receiver in a plane.

Is the following true?
It is totally legal to fly a RC plane with two cell phones.
The laws regarding 72mhz being only for flight is only to protect other frequencies
from RC model
airplane interference.
There is no law against two cell phones being connected as that is their intended use.
The user is free to use the cell phones inputs and outputs to control anything he
desires outside
the cell phone thus RC'ers are free from ever having crossed frequencies since no two
cell phone
owners are supposed to have the same number.

One is the controller using the keypads buttons and the other is the receiver
converting the tones
to rc commands. Tone recognition chips existed early as the Apple Cat ][+ modem which
only weigh a
few grams. Trained voice recognition chips weigh the same but flying by keypad is
better.
That could be version one. Version two could create various pitched tones for
interpolated
control.

You could always link your cell phone into your PC and let people around the world on
the internet
take a hand at flying your plane :)

If you think it is too hard to hook up the electronics you simply do not understand
how to hook up
the electronics, burn chips and write code- it is totally possible and somebody will
do it first
regardless of legality.

I wish I could try it as I'd like to fly by picture phone but I am a poor uneducated
fool
mastering in Ebonics.

Steve