Not a good day. Got through about 10 trim flights on my BRAND NEW Salsa XL DLG when my
trusty 555 receiver decided midflight that it had had enough, thank you. Straight in
from about 15 feet (thankfully into recently watered grass.)  Must have been the
'Spirit of Alberto' trying to sell me another one ;-)

Anyway, while I am piecing the pod back together and waiting for the epoxy to set, I
thought I would see if anyone had any recommendations on what to look at for a new RX
(or maybe more importantly, what NOT to look at.)I'm not looking to start a flame war,
just some ideas.

Very sad in San Diego,

Randy Warner

TPG