Hi Gang,

I have a NIB Fusion for sale.  This is the 4 servo wing version.  The plane is
untouched except to open box and marvel and Phil's bagging expertise.  I am asking
$649.95 plus shipping.  These planes are hard to get, but this one is ready for
immediate shipment.  Please contact me direct if interested.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS