I've got 2 more 2250 Stylus packs in stock, and a bunch of loose cells.  I
cycled one pack twice on my Alpha 4 and was getting just short of 2200mah
after 2 charge cycles.  These look like great cells for long LSF thermal and
slope flights, or for the guy or gal that doesn't like charging. (yeah,
right!) ;-)