> There's a very easy way to solve this! When I used to race sailboats,
during the
> fleet champs we had the same number of heats as there were skippers.
Each heat the
> skippers.crew changed boats. In the end, every skipper/crew sailed every
boat for 1
> heat. On the flip side not all pilots trust their planes in the hands of
other
> pilots...Just my 1 1/2 cents worth, keep the change. :)

It doesn't take much math to rate plane and pilot separately in that case.
Normalize weather by having each round flown at the same time (like HLG).
Two prizes: one for best plane, one for best pilot. I'd guess that they'll
go to the same guy a lot of the time, but I'd like to not have to guess.

-J