Does anyone know the differences between the JR DS168 servo
http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=JRPS168
and the JR DS161 http://www.probuild-uk.co.uk/products/product.php?
id=642&keyword=&cat_id=&man_id=36 ?  They look exactly the same but
according to the information given in these links the DS168 is
thinner by 1.4mm .

I  have two DS161 and I am pretty sure that it uses Hitec 125MG's
mechanical components ( case, horn, gear train ) but has completely
different control electronics. Has anyone seen the inside of DS168 ?

Y C  Lui