        From: yclui_hk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sun 2/22/2004 5:57 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [RCSE] JR DS161 and DS168 - differences ?

        Does anyone know the differences between the JR DS168 servo
        http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=JRPS168
        and the JR DS161 http://www.probuild-uk.co.uk/products/product.php?
        id=642&keyword=&cat_id=&man_id=36 ?  They look exactly the same but
        according to the information given in these links the DS168 is
        thinner by 1.4mm .

        I  have two DS161 and I am pretty sure that it uses Hitec 125MG's
        mechanical components ( case, horn, gear train ) but has completely
        different control electronics. Has anyone seen the inside of DS168 ?

        Y C  Lui

BHBâ²×Úr)b¶'¬¦º/‰×o#([EMAIL
PROTECTED]&ÞjwnžË±ÊâmêÞçËh²†«Šx+z«ž²Ö­¨r‰•æ¬zz-zØZ¶Ë±Êâmæ§véì®&Þë,j¬šë-mëžØµìm¢yr~ŠæjÜ"¶0Kn®w¡÷