Some of you may or may not be aware of the issue,
I know that the AMA has been trying to fight this with the FCC.
Looks like we lost, and could lose more.
FYI
Jack

Internet Connection over your Power Lines?

For quite some time, it's been possible to network home computers over the electrical
wiring in your house (http://www.homeplug.com/index_basic.html). Now the FCC has
approved use of electrical power lines coming into your home or office to deliver
broadband Internet service. It's already being tested in some markets, including
Raleigh, North Carolina. Soon we may have yet another high speed, low cost option to
compete with cable and DSL.
http://www.winxpnews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=040224TI-Broadband

--
Jack Strother