You missed the point entirely; no one is suggesting we form one big club. I think what Bill was getting at is the same as I suggested. That within the soaring community at large, we integrate our method of promoting and accepting each others specific interests. The various examples of how this might be achieved have been previously posted. I am sure there are others. JD
-----Original Message----- From: Doug McLaren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 6:13 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [RCSE] how to integrate our interests. On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 08:03:24PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: | >>Why do we have to integrate? We all have different interest. | | Simply put, it's to prevent the devisive infighting. It seems to me that `integrating the interests' is a good way to increase the infighting rather than reduce it. The larger your group is, especially the more varied their interests, the more infighting there's going to be. RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

