Jim I couldn't agree more. I work 8-11 hours a day on a computer, as I am in the web hosting business and answer email all day long and work on servers. I am not just using the computer, I am literally staring at it for hours at a time. LCD is the *only* way to go.

Les, I don't think the problem is flicker. My guess is that you can use the computer for extended periods otherwise, right? I'd guess that any 3d type game or simulator would cause you to have migraines. But, IANAD (I am not a doctor). Standard Disclamers apply!

-- Ryan Flowers http://www.ryanflowers.com