I have bungeed (catapulted) a Zagi using a large paper clip
(bent 'open').  I hooked the back into the foam about at the CG so
the tow-hook part was a couple of inches in front of the CG.  I used
duck type tape to hold the hook ting in place.  :-)  15 or 20 ft. of
the smallest size rubber plus 25 or 30 ft of string is all you need
to get a good launch.  It is important that the Zagi is well balanced
(CG) and well trimmed.  If it isn't, you will know right away.  :-(
If trimmed out right, it will shoot right off the zip start.   Regis