I calculate your model's wing area is 7.2 sq ft with an aspect ratio of
only 6. Are you sure of the wing area? Big span and low wing loading
mean low induced drag, but all that wetted area (if correct) will
increase the profile drag.

IMO for pure gliders (rather than electric ones) weight isn't important,
wing loading is.

Neil Stainton
Leamington Spa, UK.