Hi Stan,

Are you using JR digital servos by any chance? A friend of mine had this same problem
in his Icon last weekend, except for him it happened at full flap. The servo basically
turned itself off at full flap, and you could move it by hand
freely. One click less (or 98% ATV) and it "turned back on" and followed the other
flap perfectly.

Very strange I thought...

Cheers,
Adam