Surfing around Y C's site, I found this amusing video...  8-)
http://yclui.rchomepage.com/Misc/landing-1.mpeg

At 07:44 PM 4/13/2004, Joe Parsons wrote:
At 09:40 AM 4/13/2004, you wrote:
Hi Joe,

Pls see if this is useful:
http://yclui.rchomepage.com/making_ballast/making_ballast.htm

Those are beautiful!

Now all I need to do is buy a lathe, learn how to use it...

Joe Parsons

I have also made these ballast rods for my Elita which has got only
one ballast tube :
http://yclui.rchomepage.com/Misc/elita_ballast.jpg. These rods are
metal tubes with lead slugs glued inside. The slugs are positioned to
keep the CG of the model unchanged after adding ballast.

Y C Lui