I am working back in Greenville SC.
I went down to fly with the Atlanta Crew this Last Saturday..
What a nice day, and a great group of guys.
Tim (Sean Conery) Foster and his F3B team were practicing on their brand New F3B
WInches...
You guys would know that Tim is Tim, until he speaks....wow !!
Vedry nice pieces of work, to say the least.
Me, I got my New Icon "Punkin Orange" semi - tuned.....12 minutes in 6 minute air,
.....I am sorta happy.. <VGB>

Jack

--
Jack Strother
Granger, IN

LSF 2948        LSF Level IV
LSF Official 1996 - 2004
CSS Gold
http://home.comcast.net/~strotherb
j/
> Great day in down-state Illinois also. Got to put some trim flights on the new
> Icon (WOW!), we also had the pleasure of having David McCarthy fly with us. He
> got his first tast of aerotowing and seemed to really enjoy it. He also hooked a
> booming thermal with my Tragi off the zip-start and specked out.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Diniz

赅rrƠzmz{{yr++anw