This is from my old 9C Web Pages.  I'm sorry I no longer have web space
available but I will be glad help any time I can.

Maurice
The Hidden Secret of OFST

 One secret most miss is OFST for Ch. 5 & 6.  Futaba only gives 45 deg. flap
travel off the throttle stick.  Most users, to overcome the lack of travel
and obtain 90 deg. flaps, use an extra long control horn on the servo or the
hole closes to the flap on the flap horn to get the travel.  This makes it
almost impossible for the ailerons to line up with the flaps in camber.  But
using 2 mixers with OFST as master for 5 & 6 allows you to change center of
the servo.  I would not suggest going past 70% or you will have little or no
end point adjustment to balance the flaps later.  The best set up is to use
the same servos, the same length servo arms and the same hole position on
those arms for flaps and ailerons. The more accurate the servo the more
accurate the camber a flap setup.  Use End Point adjustment to obtain
maximum throw and balance the two channels.

The use of mixers 2 & 3 are just my preference.

      In the ADVANCE Menu

      Mix 2 MIX - ON
      MAS - OFST
      SLV - FLP1