I'm thinking, to install a teflon tube on the inside of a fuse, you might consider making a polyethylene (make SURE it's polyethylene) tube (seal edges with an iron), putting it in the fuse, and inflating it to hold the tube in place while gluing. I'm guessing that if you use reasonably heavy poly, it won't get close enough to the joint between the tube and the fuse to wick the glue away. But now you have to come up with a way to inspect this joint to make sure the glue is all along it. And does the etching really make glue stick well to the teflon? Maybe you can dye the glue or something?

Lincoln Ross
back to not even lurking mode
theory only
glad I don't have to do this