I know I have seen this tread before about a
reasonable priced countdown stopwatch but I can't find
one.I have purchased two recently, niether was
satisfactory. One had some preset times that worked
well, but when you use another mode to set a time that
isn't preset it stops at 0 an does not count up. The
other stopwatch does count up after 0 but when you
press the stop button after passing 0 it jumps back to
the set time.
Witch watch and where to get it?
Paul