Hi Art,
I have several Seiko's and use them all the time, I think they are the best out there as far as a stop watch goes. I also have talking timers, and cheap stop watches too. I am thinking of an application that goes beyond just timing by using a PDA.

Thanks,
Jim

At 06:48 PM 5/26/2004, Art Mcnamee wrote:
Hi Jim,
 Find out where you can buy a Seico. They are just like the
Loris that did everything. I have one plus the Loris and am
happy as a clam at high tide.
Regards, Art
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>James V. Bacus
To: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5/24/2004 6:10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] countdown stopwatch

I would like to see those, is there a link?

Thanks,
Jim

At 07:18 PM 5/24/2004, Michael Lachowski wrote:
>Or you can pick up a used Palm Vx and use the timing programs available
>for the Palm.  The f3b speed and distance programs are pretty cool.

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV
ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at <http://www.jimbacus.net>www.jimbacus.net

--- Art Mcnamee --- <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.