From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 8:34 PM
Subject: [RCSE] "Genie Bests Pike Today!"

> It couldn't have been the pilot!!!!
>
> Today we flew in Mt Vernon Washington and the weather was gorgeous. Light
winds huge open fields and T generators everywhere...and yet it was easy to
get skunked on a flight time!

> Talk about a cast of talent!  These guys are some of the toughest
precision pilots I have flown against!

> There were quite a few Stratos V's and X's flying, and one V was in the
hands of Sandy Pugh.  Yep a lady TD pilot who was leading us most of the
rounds!

> Just to give you and idea of the talent, I was trailing in the first
rounds with 8 secs short and a 96, then 4 seconds off an a 96!

> There was a few Genies, some Murphies (a local bagged plane that flys like
a Compulsion) and one Compulsion.

> In the end it was an 80oz Genie that took the cake by 20 points better
than my score!  Russ Young (Past Visalia Champ!!!) was deadly today.

> Last rounds he didn't give me any room to move up.  I was leaving only 4
points total on the field and I just couldn't move up.

> For those of you thinking about a building project, the Genie is a TD
'machine'!

> Wish you were here (and no I didn't let him win since he is housing and
feeding me on this trip again!)
> Gordy
> Tomorrow's another day!
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.