Best handling is a bit subjective. Fastest is not but I'm not too up on the
latest.

Nevertheless, my personal favorite remains the Foameron. It could be made
pretty darn clean. It had a good planform and handled much like a typical
crunchy, 60" plane.

Keep up with a moldie? Not to my knowledge. The Foameron was designed to be
loaded up to 16 oz/ft^2 which moved its cruise to ~60mph. Pretty good for a
foamie but not quite molded territory. Loading it further wasn't really
worth it.

The latest flying wings for DS are quite fast but I'd not call them
"stable". Of course, stability is needed for DS but not what I'd call the
typical definition of stable. Like I said Subjective.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA