Klaus,
Of course there is going to be more posts when your team wins, and a high percentage of readers here are from the USA.

Here is a congratulations to David Hobby from myself, I am a big F3J fan and it is hard to believe his first F3J tows were in Canada. I love this picture...
http://www.f3x.no/index2.htm

Why, because he has his secret weapon in his hand, Roo! Roo spent the last two years traveling across the USA watching, learning and drinking beer with all of our best pilots.
He was seen in the Rockies practicing F3J with the US F3J TM and LSF President at the time:
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/f3jrock03/pages/DSC01048.htm

He was seen at the 2003 U.S. Nationals "inspecting" the official scoring computer:
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/nats2003/2m/pages/DSC01268.htm

There are other pictures of Roo's travels across the states, we need to dig them up. 8-)

Congratulations again to David and team Australia!

P.S. Did you remember to pack Roo and take him home?  8-)

Jim