I have an old Xterminator Pro fuselage with an XP3
aileron wing that had terrible glitch problems. I ran
the antenna inside the boom, wrapped around the boom
and straight down the boom and nothing worked. I
finally glued a piece of very thin music wire to the
back of the wing inside the aileron cutout with foam
safe CA.. The cutout is about 1/8" wide and the wire
doesn't come even close to getting in the way of the
aileron. I glued it inside the wing opposite the
throwing peg to help with the balance of the wing.

I cut off a piece of the original antenna the same
length as the music wire and soldered the music wire to
the part that was left. I cut off one pin of a Dean's
connector and put in in a break in the antenna so I
could unplug it when I took the wing off. If you did
this on a new build, you could just use a connector for
your ailerons that had one more pin and plug everything
in at once.

The good news....Since putting the antenna in the wing,
I haven't had a single glitch. Before putting it there
I was getting hit 4 or 5 times a flight.

Buddy Roos