Title: Message
Yes our lines were short. This was not a "Joe" thing as the TM determined the line length. One thing I can guarantee and I mean absolute guarantee is that nobody and I mean nobody prestretches a line like Joe. I think he weighs about 160lbs and I dare any 2 towpeople to compare him with anybody that pretensions and launches harder. With that in mind he can put 5-6 meters in a new line. We never used anything as strong as 1.45 and so we wanted to have absolute certainty that we would not be measured long. We also used the same lines in back-to-back groups, no by choice but sometimes by necessity. By the way of all the commentary I've seen noone won a round by out lauching someone else. 5-6 meters is no big deal.

Jim McCarthy
730 Dartmouth Dr              847-487-7025
Island Lake, IL 60042        847-487-7039 (F)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]