I've towed for Joe for a team select final, I've towed for Larry Jolly at Nats, and for you multiple times. Joe or Larry will take your pulley down to the spike and you will never get it back up if you are not ready for them, Jimbo is almost as strong. By far the three strongest tensioners I have ever had to deal with.

Towing for any of these three really demands all of your attention and strength, can't be asleep on the other end.