From: marta zavala [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] RE: Thin servos

Hey Nathan, how much "slower" are they? I am having one heck of a time
finding a suitable flap servo that will fit in my Trinity. Boy that wing
is thin.  A ds368 is a little too thick, causing a small bulge on the
cover.  I tried a Volz Micro Max X servo, same thing.  Tried a little
surgery on it, gound the hell out of the case, ended up ruining a brand
new servo(ANYBODY GOT A OLD BURNED UP MMX SERVO THAT I COULD HAVE THE
CASE FROM? the case is now paper thin, still doesnt fit!  I used those
*&%$# Hitec 5125 thin wing servos(just look at em wrong and they stop
working) for ailerons because they fit, but dont want to use em for
flaps.  If the Futaba isnt too slow thought about using it. Thanks,
Walter

PS:  Remember that Acacia 3M I never sold you. For a while there I
thought it may be a bunk plane, but I have added a larger ballast tube,
its now at 10 lbs, flew it the other day at Davenport and its actually
not too slow. We'll fit another lb in somewhere and it should move along
even better- if I dont blow the wings off it!