Sure looks like it DOES to me! Thanks for posting the pertinent section Kevin!
-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Sheen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 9:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] TFR - 8/27/04

Really??

Other Unauthorized Operations:  The following aeronautical operations are not authorized within the New York Class B Airspace LGA 20 NM, JFK 20 NM, and EWR 20 NM boundaries, up to but not including FL 180: flight training, practice instrument approaches, aerobatic flight, glider operations, parachute operations, ultralight, hang gliding, balloon operations, agriculture/crop dusting, fish spotters, animal population control flight operations, banner towing operations, utility line/pipeline inspection flights, Part 101 operations, model aircraft operations, model rocketry, remotely operated aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles and commercial cargo carrier operations that fail to comply with their TSA approved security program.

Kevin