Hi Guys,

I have a like new JR XP8103DT Transmitter with CH 36 Module.for sale. The TX has less than 5 total hours on it. I am asking $225.00 or best offer plus shipping. I will also throw in one JR CH 36 (grey cap) and one Airtronics (yellow cap) RX Crystals. In case anyone is wondering, yes I am on a list for a new 9303 and that is the reason I am selling my 8103.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS