From: Barry Andersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat 9/4/2004 11:39 AM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] 9303 question

        I noticed when looking at the 9303 manual download (thanks Jon), that
        the stock set-up has a "landing mode".

        Does this mean you have to pull a switch to have the left stick operate
        the flaps fully and not camber as in some other JR radios?

        Barry

D$„.+-}§"–+bzÊk¢øyÖò2‡^”«¦V§x×±'§v˱Êâmæ§véì®&Þê®zËl¶‹(j¸§‚·ª¹ë-j*Úç(˜ù^jÇ¢×…«l¹»®&ÞjwnžË±ÊâméÆzɲÖÞéíŠ{^ÆÚ'—'è®f­Â+a0ƒ¶êçyÚ