Chuck Anderson wrote:
My question is why digital? What do they have to offer for my style flying? What am I missing?

I own more Volz servos than any other brand. I didn't plan it. It just sort of happened that way.

Digitals mainly offer more precise positioning and higher torque than
analog servos.

Some brands are also programmable for travel and direction, which is
rarely useful, and requires a proprietary programming device.

--
Andrew E. Mileski